Sunday, March 5, 2017

Right Wing Shelf - Shop Stuff

One of the "joys" of building in a one-car garage is creative/careful use of space.  Today I extended the shelf above the garage door to store the right wing while I build the the rest of the plane.  It's made out of scrap wood I had laying around. It isn't pretty, but it works!  Now I can start the left wing.  I'm not 100% where the left one will go while I build the fuselage, but we'll figure that out later.


I managed to wrestle this up there by myself!

They say at some point everyone gets overwhelmed with the project.  Starring at the left wing spar is that moment for me.  I have to build another one?!  Oh well, all for the greater good, and hopefully this will be quicker with all of the lessons learned on the first wing!

No comments:

Post a Comment